Considering removing your breast implants?
Explore Cairns Plastic Surgery’s breast removal (also known as “explant”) package.
What your surgical experience includes:
- Surgeon’s operating fee
- Crisalix 3D and 4D imaging
- Day stay only at Cairns Private Hospital
- Theatre and Anaesthetic fees
- Implants Motiva or Mentor (Round)
- One Lorna Jane post operative bra and garmen
- All aftercare appointments for 12 months and post op review with surgeon
Why choose a Cairns Plastic Surgery Experience?
COMFORT AND COURTESY
HONESTY AND INTEGRITY
Meet your surgeon, Dr Isolde Hertess
With more than 20 years’ experience in plastic surgery procedures, FRACS surgeon, Dr Isolde Hertess specialises in breast surgeries including implant removal.
Demonstrating high levels of competence, skill, and proficiency, Dr Hertess operates only in accredited medical facilities and honours a strict code of ethics.
With compassion and care, Dr Hertess and her team listen to your goals and arm you with all the information required for you to make a truly informed decision.
- A GP referral is required for a Medicare rebate
- Initial surgeon consult $275 (Medicare will rebate $73)
- Out of town enquiries may be consulted via Skype or Facetime
- BMI restrictions apply
- Smoking restrictions apply
- Medicare and Private Health Insurance may cover some costs
- Dr Hertess will advise you if this applies
- All postoperative medications such as antibiotics, analgesics, anti-inflammatory drugs, anti-coagulants will require purchasing