Whether you desire a larger bust or would like surgery to rebuild the breast due to previous conditions, breast augmentation surgery is a procedure designed to increase the size and projection of a woman’s bust.
Our breast augmentation package is tailored to meet your specific needs, and provides an experience you can’t find from any other Cairns plastic surgeon.
What your surgical experience includes:
- Surgeon’s operating fee
- Crisalix 3D and 4D imaging
- Day stay at Cairns Private Hospital
Theatre and anaesthetic fees
- Implants Motiva or Mentor (Round)
- Post-op review with Dr Hertess
- All aftercare appointments for 12 months
Why choose a Cairns Plastic Surgery Experience?
COMFORT AND COURTESY
HONESTY AND INTEGRITY
Meet your surgeon, Dr Isolde Hertess
Dr Hertess has more than 20 years’ experience as an expert plastic surgeon in Cairns, offering a unique female perspective to her patients.
A valued member of various Australian and global associations, Dr Hertess and her team are praised for their exemplary patient care, professionalism, and support throughout the entire experience.
- Initial surgeon consult $275 (Medicare will rebate $73)
- A GP referral is required for Medicare rebate
- Motiva ergonomic gel implants (different to progressive plus) incur a higher cost
- Out of town enquiries may be consulted via Skype or Facetime
- BMI restrictions apply