Breast augmentation is often combined with a breast lift in order to not only increase the size of a women’s bust, but to lift drooping breasts following life experiences including pregnancy and breastfeeding.
The combination of these two procedures has grown quickly in popularity!
Cairns Plastic Surgery is pleased to offer a great package that includes both breast augmentation and breast lift surgeries.
What your surgical experience includes:
- Surgeon’s operating fee
- Crisalix 3D and 4D imaging
- Day stay at Cairns Private Hospital
Theatre and anaesthetic fees
- Implants Motiva or Mentor (Round)
- One Lorna Jane post-operative bra and garment
- Post-op review with Dr Hertess
- All aftercare appointments for 12 months
Find out more
Why choose a Cairns Plastic Surgery Experience?
COMFORT AND COURTESY
HONESTY AND INTEGRITY
Meet your surgeon, Dr Isolde Hertess
Dr Hertess welcomes you to Cairns Plastic Surgery!
From your very first conversation with a Cairns nurse all the way through to your post-operative appointments, you’ll enjoy the caring nature and professionalism of our wonderful team.
With more than 20 years’ experience and offering a unique female perspective, Dr Hertess and her team are ready to welcome you into our clinic and answer any questions you may have.
- A GP referral is required for a Medicare rebate
- Initial surgeon consult $275 (Medicare will rebate $73)
- Out of town enquiries may be consulted via Skype or Facetime
- BMI restrictions apply
- Smoking restrictions apply
- All postoperative medications such as antibiotics, analgesics, anti-inflammatory drugs, anti-coagulants will require purchasing
- Medicare and Private Health Insurance may cover some costs
- Dr Hertess will advise you if this applies