The goal of a mummy makeover is to restore the shape and appearance of a woman's body after childbearing. Many women notice changes in their bodies post-pregnancy. There are many areas of the body that can be addressed; most commonly it is the breasts and abdomen. A mummy makeover can be performed as a single stage procedure. There are many techniques used to perform a mummy makeover, and these factors will be taken into consideration during your consultation with the surgeon: i.e. the combination of an augmentation and an uplift may incur further costs.
- Surgeon fee
- Crisalix 3D imaging
- Overnight stay at Cairns Private Hospital in a single room Theatre & Anaesthetic fees
- Breast lift / Breast reduction or Breast Augmentation
- One Lorna Jane post operative bra and garment
- All aftercare appointments for 12 months and post op review with surgeon
- Initial surgeon consult $250 (Medicare will rebate $72)
- A GP referral is required for a Medicare rebate
- Out of town enquiries may be consulted via Skype or Facetime
- BMI restrictions apply
- Smoking restrictions apply
- Post operative medications such as antibiotics, analgesics, anti-coagulants will require purchasing
- Additional overnights stay in hospital are not covered
Breast augmentation, sometimes referred to as a "breast aug" or "boob job" by patients, involves using breast implants to increase the size of your breasts. This procedure can also restore breast volume lost after weight reduction or pregnancy, achieve a more rounded breast shape or improve natural breast size asymmetry.
Breast augmentation does not correct sagging breasts. In this case a breast lift may be required along with a breast augmentation to look fuller and lifted. Breast lifting can be done at the same time as your augmentation. Your plastic surgeon will assist you in making this decision.
Initial surgeon consult $250 (Medicare will rebate $72)
A GP referral is required for Medicare rebate
Motiva ergonomic gel implants (different to progressive plus) incur a higher cost
Out of town enquiries may be consulted via Skype or Facetime
BMI restrictions apply