This is a big event in your life and needs serious consideration of all aspects. The cost is often the first consideration and it shouldn't be. Your health, recovery and support should be. All surgery comes with risks and if you are willing to accept the risks whether surgery is done overseas or here in Australia, then you need to consider other aspects of the surgery such as aftercare, complications, ongoing support, familiar faces, trust, health insurance and family.
If you have more questions, we would love to hear them.
Surgery is not a holiday, it is a main event and can have serious consequences.
Cairns Plastic Surgery nurses are trained to educate you on your
procedure and offer answers to your questions. Consider all your
options, but reconsider the final decision. Read more important information in this blog post about overseas plastic surgery.
Cairns Plastic Surgery Blog
Have you thought about surgery? Have you thought about going overseas to have your surgery?
Cairns Plastic Surgery - Saturday, November 22, 2014
- Brachioplasty surgery: bye-bye bingo wings!
- Things are looking up! Neck lift surgery
- Breast implant removal and replacement: what women should know
- I'm all ears: what is otoplasty?
- Facelift surgery at Cairns Plastic Surgery: are you falling for these myths?
- Why get a chemical peel? Renew your skin with Enerpeel!
- I want a breast lift: what causes sagging breasts?
- No more crunches: all about tummy tuck surgery
- Gynecomastia surgery: get rid of those man boobs!
- Hello summer! Skincare tips & treatments for sun damage
Online Products Face Surgery Cosmetic Surgery Eye Surgery Breast Surgery Skin Care Facelift Arm Surgery Ear Surgery Male Surgery Plastic Surgeon Liposuction Body Surgery